100% Satisfaction Guarantee With Everything We Do!
Our Key Plumbing & Heating Services Include:
Gas Fire Servicing / Repairs
Landlord Safety Checks
Boiler Installations in Stalybridge
Is your current boiler meeting your daily needs? Repair bills mounting up? Is your boiler noisy, temperamental, and costing a small fortune to run? It may be time to replace it with a new high-efficiency condensing boiler.
- Call your local gas engineer today to book a free, no-obligation quote for a new boiler installation in Stalybridge or surrounding areas.
- We will assess your requirements and recommend the best boiler for your needs and provide a comprehensive, fixed price quote, with no hidden extras.
- We only fit boilers from industry-leading manufacturers, with up to 10 years parts and labour warranty.
- We will install the boiler at a time that suits you. Our heating engineers work to the highest standards and will remove all rubbish and leave the work area clean and tidy.
- All our work adheres to all current regulations and is fully insured and guaranteed.
- Finance is available.
Boiler Repairs in Stalybridge
When it comes to boiler breakdowns in Stalybridge, Peak Plumbing & Heating Contractors Ltd have the knowledge and experience to get you up and running again as quickly as possible.
We carry a large stock of parts, which means we can often complete the repair at the first visit. If parts need to be ordered, our engineers can leave temporary electric heaters with you until we return to complete the repair.
All our engineers are Gas Safe Registered and regularly attend boiler manufacturer training courses, to keep up to date with all the latest models, as well as controls, etc.
If you have a boiler or heating system breakdown in Stalybridge, give us a call for advice, or to book an engineer.
Boiler Servicing in Stalybridge
At Peak Plumbing & Heating Contractors Ltd, we are often asked why boiler servicing in Stalybridge is so important. On average, your boiler is one of the most expensive appliances in your home. It is working away in the background, providing hot water in the summer, and hot water and central heating in the winter. As long as it doesn’t break down, most people rarely give it a second thought. However, when it does break down, certainly in my house, all hell breaks loose!
Quite apart from the inconvenience, it’s an expense that most people could do without. Regular boiler servicing in Stalybridge will not only reduce the risk of costly breakdowns, but it will also ensure your boiler is working at optimal safety and efficiency.
To get your boiler serviced by one of our Gas Safe Registered engineers, at a time to suit you, give our friendly team a call today.
Power Flushing in Stalybridge
Power flushing in Stalybridge is a cleansing process for your boiler and system which removes any dirt, sludge, rust, and debris that may have accumulated within your system over time. If these substances are left in your heating system, they could cause blockages or corrosion and ultimately reduce the efficiency of your boiler – they could even eventually lead to a breakdown.
Signs you may need a power flush:
- Cold spots on your radiators, particularly at the bottom
- The radiators require constant bleeding
- Noisy radiators and boiler
- Radiator leaks
- Frequent breakdowns
- Boiler constantly needs to be restarted
- Central heating takes a long time to heat up
- Some radiators struggle to heat up more than others
- Discoloured water when radiators are bled
- Cold radiators but hot pipes